Is it mean to ignore guys text when they don't text anything you can say something back to?

This guy who's interested in me always texts me things that I can't say anything back to.. I've been trying to give him a chance and start conversations but I feel like I'm doing all the work.

At this point I'm not really interested anymore but I feel mean just ignoring him.

Is this common? What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess it's common. Not all guys are great at texting so they reply with one word answers that are hard to reply to. You could try to find something you both like and will be able to talk about for a while, or tell him to text you for a change. I hope this helped. Good luck!

What Guys Said 1

• Them kind of text messages i just ignore , your trying to make

conversation but he isn't doing anything to respond the normal way

he could be some what immature but like other girls say guys aren't

great when it comes to texting.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think your ignoring him if he's not initiating anything. I would do the same thing. I think it's desperate to keep trying when he's not making effort. Find a guy who is really interested in who you are. Good luck!