Do you get mad when someone of a different race dates your people?

Anybody can answer this question I don't care. I personally don't care about who dates who.

0|0
8|5

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't ever recall getting mad when that happens.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• "My" people? How are they "my" people? As far as I know, I don't "own" anyone.
    They are not "my" people.
    Will we ever stop seeing others as "us" and "them"? All of us are earthlings.
    Anyone who gets mad over it is apparently a racist poor excuse of a human being.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never ever ever. I love interracial couples. That probably sounds racist in itself but it's true, mostly because it's still considered "wrong" to some dumbfucks, so I really like seeing people being with who they love, no matter what society says.

1|0
    1|0
  • My homies are free to date anyone lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care. I'm white but there are a lot of people I know who are African American, Indian, and Asian and I don't care who they date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I don't really think about that mainly because I'm mixed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol no, I personally don't care & think others should get out of other peoples dating life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. People do what people want to do. Their choices.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• No, not at all. In fact I march down the street shouting out 'We will trade 20 blonde ones for 20 slim dark ones with plump asses"

3|0
    0|0
  • Non-issue. My gf is Puerto Rican, I'd be pretty hypocritical if that was a problem to me. Never understood how anyone would have a problem with that in 2015, but it does happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about who dates who. There is no rule that people have to date people within their own race. A person that gets mad over this is being weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • of course not1!!!

i don't care basically... people can do whatever they want

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd get mad when someone got mad that someone of a different race dated my 'people'.

0|0
    0|0