Does every man feel happy if there's any girl who loves him?

If a girl loves a guy a lot, respects him, takes care of him, does poetry on him, admires him in public and person. has never lied to him or even cries over him. Does a man like such a girl to love him? Does he feel blessed?

But why do you think he calls me still and he is close with me in terms of sharing about his interests and childhood pranks etc... He opens up with me what I felt.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd consider it a 'privilege' if such a girl loves me, and of course I'd love her too!

But I suppose such girls only exist in books, movies and dreams! :(

• I had been loving a guy like this. I even said to him I love him not just like him. And I got him flowers that day and a surprise Birthday cake for him. I told him I want to marry him. And that I also told him that I like hisvoice, he sings awesonme and the way he utters words.. and then poetry etc.

• But during all this time when we were studying together, he used to give me secret glances. Even once when I caught him, he turned his eyes aside at once.

• Hmmm... I suppose he does like you, then!

What Guys Said 11

• I would like such a girl, perhaps love, even. Anyone who obviously loves me that much, and is hopefully not insane, would probably make a good spouse. I would at least be flattered and grateful for her praise. Unfortunately for me, there is no such person in my life; not close enough to date anyway.

• i feel neither happy nor sad basically ;-)

• Gosh I would love that. I am looking for that kind of thing in a girlfriend and if I ever found a girl like that that I was attracted to I would put a ring on her finger.

• I love a guy in the same way... :-) I even gave him flowers that day and told him I like him.

• What do you think about him? His reply to me and then even he has not ignored me after that. What you think about him?

• Maybe he feels he is not good enough for you and you deserve better than him. Men do think that sometimes, us men are just as bad at overthinking things when it comes to this sort of thing as women are.

• I think you have it backwards. All those things are great but you can't force someone to love you even if you are the best girlfriend in the world. If he loves you he'll be happy and wouldn't care even if you do neither of those things as long as you are with him and you show him somehow that you love him too. All those sweet things - they are just the icing on the cake.

• I guess he would, but some of the stuff here I'm guessing he wouldn't even know about, like crying over him poetry. I can't see anyone expressing hat to him

• I was waiting for a "but" the entire question but it never showed up.

"but" she's not physically attractive?

"but" she's not willing to have sex until after marriage?

Anyway, I vote "yes". I'd feel blessed.

• i think doing poetry is a bit too much... sounds a bit obsessive but the rest is fine and i donĀ“t think any straight guy would be opposed to this if he shares her feelings.

• Yes i would like girl who actually loves her man sounds all good

• I need this woman...

• I'd do anything to have a girl who loved me that much. I'd return the favor and cherish her like a queen. I just need to find someone who will give me a chance.

• I belong to East where people can't take any step without the consent of their parents. I had been loving a guy madly in the same I mentioned above... He was my classmate. I always admired him, spoke high of him and even said to him that I respect him a lot. I cried for him many times as well. Then proposed him at end. He said he doesn't want to cheat a sweet girl like me by giving me false hopes and that he can't take a stand for me due to his family. He also said to me, "I dont have feelings for you OR I didn't let it happen. It's what I know." After that I didn't become disrespectful towards him even after that. Even if he misbehaved with me over any thing, I remained quiet and did not argue so he apologised later. Even that day he called me himself after so many days and when I received he said, "It's been so long I heard your voice So I thought of calling you." Maybe he was missing me... OR maybe likes me too but cannot do anything for me due to his family issue. What you think?

• Is she hot? That's kinda what matters.

What Girls Said 3

• Gosh I would if I were a guy

• If I was a man, I would love her, I would give her everything I've got.

• No, no he hates it