What are something s that make you insecure while in a relationship?

What are somethings that makes you insecure in a relationship. How do you hide those insecurities?

Most Helpful Girl

• IN my relationship I was bit insecure at the beginning because I was a lot younger than my boyfriend, and I knew some of his ex's were really pretty, but in the end looks don't make everything, and obviously something went wrong, otherwise they'd be together, I just faced reality and thought "at the end of the day he's with you for a reason".

What Guys Said 1

• Not having a lot of money or not being very smart :/ I try to be funny and exercise and make the most of what I do have

What Girls Said 1

• Just being in the relationship. I don't understand how someone could like me like that. They can't know everything about me and if they did the wouldn't like me. It's just who I am. I've never dated anyone for very long (Before you go off on how young I am, I'm not 14. I screwed up. I'm 16)