Are 'Older Girls' A No-No?

I know this question like sounds cliché , but is it wrong to like be attracted to women who have like chlidren or.. like over aged women approximatley 5-10 years older?
Because i have this thing you know... like this obsession.. Most of the girls i dated was like either way older than me or have children.. just like asking for some opinions or like advice? Please
I need help..

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think its wrong, personally I prefer older men. I'm 20 and like to date guys 28-35ish. But I feel it's because they can "protect" me better and teach me things in bed. Just my opinion. I don't know how that would work with gender reversal though.

• Well and like the oddest part is that i can perform better with liks older women in bed because i always.. u know make them cum a couple of times.. but i just dont know what their real interests are

• Makes sense, most younger girls either don't know what they want from a man or are still exploring their sexuality, often times not even orgasming at all during sex (sad, sad, sad) older people, generally speaking, know what they want in bed/out of their SO and aren't afraid to get it. And older partners, or anyone with their head screwed on straight for that matter, value partners who are stable, responsible, independent for the most part, and ones that have good moral values. Why I can't find a guy like this my age, I will never know. That's why I usually date older men.

What Girls Said 4

• It's not, not normal, we are all human and we get attracted to different types of people. It's just what you're into, and that's okay.

• Not really it's just your preference unless she is old enough to be your mom then yes in that case. I am attracted to older guys. I just turned 21 in December and my bf is turning 28 in June so I mean it does happen.

• Yeah i guess so.. but love is like a very crazy thing...

• Nothing wrong with it , I was with a guy who was 33 and I was 20 ... AGE AIN'T NOTHING BUT A NUMBER

• If that's your pic... It's definitely ok ;) lol

• Lol auww c'mon haha...(man-blush) alert!!! Lol thanks haha that was unexpected :) <3

What Guys Said 0