Guys, I need your advice! Help?

I'm really into this guy and he's one year older than I am. Today I finally got the guts to go up and compliment him. Do you think that by doing that I caught his attention? Because he was very flattered and his cheeks got pink after smiling and thanking me. What are the possibilities of him wanting to talk to me again, if he thinks I'm cute or his type?

Most Helpful Guy

• The possibility is high; he may say hi to you on Monday.

• Do you think it would be a good idea to smile at him whenever I see him so he knows I'm interested?

• smile and say hi

• Alright, we don't know each other well, but I doubt it would hurt to try catching his attention more often. Thanks for your advice. (:

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, you caught his attention. The possibilities I high in my opinion, I think that next time you should start a conversation and see what happens.

• He is definitely going to be thinking about what you said tonight.

• Yea he will probably want to talk but you probably caught him off guard so take it slowly

• a lot really,, he liked it, nut dony make it again or it will be weird

What Girls Said 1