For an Asian girl, is that a difficult thing to date with a white man?

I want to date with an American guy or European guy since I was in the high school. After I graduated from high school, I came to US and being an international student for three years. But I barely have the chance to know the American boys. Is that too hard to find a local boy as a boyfriend for Asian girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• I doubt it, I know a lot of guys who like Asian girls (myself included)... I can't speak for American guys but i'm sure they're not much different from other guys.

• So, do u have any advice for me to meet some local guys?

• You shouldn't worry, i'm sure if a guy is interested in you he'll make the effort. Other than that just try to get involved in things to meet people, socialising etc. is obviously one of the easiest ways to meet people.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• it will be hardfor you because of thecultural andlanguage gap, but most of us guys here like the Asian girls, ( the US born girls) and I'm sure we'd like to meet you!

• No it is much easier that dating a black man, you and everyone else have a preconceived view of a black man being dangerous not all are and we're like diversity too. But cultures and customs are hard to change for all races i guess.

• Asian girls and their obsession for white men. LOL

What Girls Said 1