White guys: are you dating any black women or would date them if you had a chance?

well i have a best friend she's black and i am black too but we both love white men we can't get enough of them, but people are telling us that we can't date white guys because we're black.. um seriously.. i know lots of black women with white men so why can't i.
well we like black men too we think they look fine but all guys are not the same right but we really crush on white guys lots of times like we know lots of them, but we all are human dating is not about race or age well love all races beautiful us.

0|0
0|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I would because i dont look at the cover of the wrapper i look at whats inside. Personally a girl who is willing to share love, adventure, romance and thrills no matter what color, size or shape is worth giving open arms to. So my answer speaks for itself.

Hope this helps

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Last three dates I've been on were with black women.

2|0
    0|0
  • I think Black girls are gorgeous and tend to have fun personalities, yes I would love to date one! :)

3|0
    0|0
  • Who tells you that you can't? I'm pretty sure there are no laws saying you can't.

2|0
    0|0
  • I've dated a couple black chicks nothin wrong with it

2|0
    0|0
  • Id date any colour girl. ur all beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • Whoever said you can't date someone because you're from a certain race is an absolute imbecile.

As a White boy however, I have been attracted to Black girls and I would date one if I liked her as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love black women... not a problem with me.. yes, I'm white

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.