Is it bad that I can't choose?

I've met a few girls this semester all seem like my type. Do I talk to all them go on a date with each then decide? Or do I just pick one and see how it goes with that one person? I've never had a girlfriend and don't want to hurt anyone. I feel bad having interest in more than one girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't have to feel bad. Why do you have to decide? The only thing would be is to get started into a relationship and still think about the other girls that you like. Get to know each of them, even as friends first and take your time and have fun. Then you can get into a respectful relationship :) good luck to you too !

• If I wanted a serious relationship how to proceed? Pick one to pursue or go in one date with each?

• Go on respective dates I'd say.

What Girls Said 3

• When you like multiple people it's easiest to just go on dates with them all unexclusivlely and narrow it down to one. I wish I had this problem... I'm so alone lol XD

• Lol u Remind me of a bachelor lol

• I'm interested in them they're not necessarily interested in me lol

• The bachelor comment made me think you thought they were all into me and I had trouble deciding which one. I'm going to ask one of them out for sure. I just wanted to know if I should ask all three out or just one at a time.

• Oh sorry about that but you should definitely ask them one at a time

• If your not in a relationship then I see nothing wrong with going on dates with them.

What Guys Said 2

• There is nothing wrong with casual dating so long as you are up front about being in a casual state of mind yet open to something more exclusive.

• If I want a serious relationship should I focus on one or let a single date with each decide?

• If you are asking that question... I'd say you only 'think' that you want a serious relationship.

• Dude its totally normal liking more than 1 girl i suggest you see which one you're comfortable with dating and go with her. Make sure she someone you can not only trust but, be relaxed with. I'm sure you can make the decision on your own. Goodluck man