Do white women care more about height than other women do?

I have seen a lot of white girls turn guys down for being shorter than 5ft10( this isn't all white women but a lot) but it seems like with other women like Indian, Latina or Asian females if a guy is lets 5ft7/5ft8 it is never really an issue heck even regular short guy's 5ft4-5ft6 seem to do okay. Is it a cultural thing or biological? Biological as in taller equal stronger. This is only an observation not a fact.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not likely. Height is attractive to females, it just is. It is both socially and perhaps partially biologically/psychologically based. Obviously media portrays the tall male so no need to get into that...
    But the biological/psychological causes are more interesting to me. I'm 5'7 which is fairly short, yet I still get my fair share of poon. My theory is that height is commonly considered a masculine trait (which makes sense as males tend to be taller.) As it is a common masculine trait it makes sense that it is easily mis/construed to be indicative of confidence, dominance, and subsequently an ability to provide for the female. Something that I've seen (my experiences) is that shorter males who still get women tend to exude this "masculinity" through other means. Primarily muscles, body hair, actual confidence etc.
    Hope this helped!

What Girls Said 2

• I'm not white and will not date under 5'10". being with someone of the same height feels awkward. My dad 6'3", so my mom doesn't like short men as well.

• well I'm a white girl, and I like tall guys, but that's just my opinion.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't see guys getting turned down because of height not me or my friend who is like 5ft6. Its cultural if anyone says biological they are lying to you.

Outside the internet I see men of all heights with women and the difference between 5ft8 to 10 is really unnoticeable.

And strengh varies between men there are tough middle height folk 5ft7+ and tall