If a woman gives it up on the first date that went extremely well, does that mean the date can never turn into something?

I just started doing the traditional dating thing but made an oopsy by sleeping with my date who I hit it off with right away. He seemed interested, kissed me first, and afterwards when I asked if he wanted to hang out again he said definitely! We should go to this cool cafe and play scrabble. And then pulled me in for a goodbye hug. But its been a week and I have texted him a couple of times to see if he wanted to hang out and he took a long time to respond if at all.

What Guys Said 1

• Sorry to say this, but you were too quick to give him what he wanted, and so he's now probably done with you.

Not saying all first dates involving sex will never become something more, but in your case it seems that way.

What Girls Said 0