First, guys, is dating a girl taller than you a turnoff? Second, what might this mean?

Well first of all, I'm really curious if dating a girl taller than you is a turnoff because I'm 5'8 and I'm sort of interested in a guy who's about 5'6? Also, today we were having a conversation about how is was going to break up with his girlfriend when he saw her that night. Then the topic of height difference popped up and I told him that height isn't a problem for me and dating someone shorter wouldn't bother me, and he said that his girlfriend was only 5'2 and couldn't really get girls taller than 5'4 and I just kind of nodded but then we started talking about how he thought white teeth were a turn on and then commented on how white my teeth are and talked about how he thinks simple affection is nice and said "Like when someone rubs your back like this." And then he rubbed my back and I was just wondering if it seems like he's interested or what? I really need help!

Most Helpful Guy

• First off, tall girls are awesome. Second, it definitely seems like he's interested.

What Guys Said 4

• At 5'2, I don't have many options as far as shorter girls go. And honesty I'm not ususally attracted to girls shorter than me. I'm currently in a relationship with a girl probably 3ish inches taller than me and it's not weird how people think it is.

And yeah, he sounds interested.

• I love tall girls and it means nothing to me as long as she has confidence...

• I prefer girls who are shorter than me, being taller than me is a turn off but not a deal breaker.

I'm 6'2" so not many are taller than me.

• I love all women short tall. Tall women are sexy thought love dating them. Niceong legs and etc.

What Girls Said 0