Why do I feel like my boyfriend is acting different? Need guy answers?

Me and my boyfriend are in a long distance relationship, we live 2 hours away from each other. The last time I saw him was a week ago on Valentine's day. We can't see each other as much as we would like to of course because of the distance. Since then I've been feeling so low and lonely because I'm missing him like crazy and I just hate waking up every day feeling like I'm in the worst emotional pain. He doesn't have a job either so at the moment he's waiting for a phone call about the place he could be working at so that's putting a strain on us from seeing each other. Since I last saw him, I feel like he's acting a bit different and distant. He isn't speaking much and is taking long to reply. It just feels like I'm waiting around for him. I've told him how I felt and he's told me that he has a lot of things on his mind. He's told me it's about the whole job thing but I still feel the same. He's also reassured me that things will get better. I know there's nothing I can do to change things which is making me feel really down. I'm not sure how to feel about this or what to think, but more importantly how to stop feeling this way. What do you guys make of it? All your answers and advice are much appreciated! :-)

What Guys Said 2

• Tehere are times in realtions when you just dont feel him close, its hard but it always get bettee if you hold on to him trust me and how to feel better, be teustful on that things will get better that should give you hope

• he is just relaxing a bit

What Girls Said 0