A very hot girl with a below average boy?

If this is the case and if the boy doesn't give much attention to her inspite of knowing the girl loves him alot? The girl has a great personality. But the guy avoids her most of the time. They are in relationship. Why does he avoid her?

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Guy

• If a very hot girl is dating a below average guy, it almost always means that the guy is compensating for his lack of looks with waginloads of money. And he is likely to have lots of other girls vying for his attention as well, so he doesn't really bother much about his supposed 'girlfriend'.

0|1
    0|0
    • he doesn't have money either.

• Show All
    • Why does she love ONLY him, when there are other guys who would treat her much better than him? Looks and money are not a big deal, but why put up with a guy who ignores her? Women logic! Just can't seem to get it! She's digging her own grave, and isn't willing to heed anyone's advice as well.

• Wow, thanks for choosing mine as the most helpful opinion! Didn't expect that! :)

What Guys Said 2

• If he is in a relationship with her, he should not avoid her for any reason. If u ask me he doesn't deserve her, and she should date someone that finds her attractivs so that both parties can be happy in the relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • there is no such thing as a hot girl with a below average body stop making paradoxes

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 3

• If he is avoiding her, I question the validity of the "relationship." Could be he doesn't know he is supposed to be in a "relationship" with her! For guys, believe it or not, it isn't always about looks. I know, I couldn't believe it either :P!

0|0
    0|0
  • Why is she dating a guy who ignores her? That's the most important question. Damn this behavioral psychology, he's not acting like a bf should.

0|0
    0|0
  • the reason she is with him is dye ti he ignore her a gurl don't aspire for a men who is like always under her feet the girls get attract to their personality if you don't give her attention she will seek for it

0|0
    1|0