Would you fight to date a girl if her parents said no?

My dad he's a strict guy loads of rules and things he expects from guys who choose to date his daughter and well they aren't always the easiest to get around so I was wondering if a guy really liked a girl would they fight for her, and try and get around something like that or would it just be too much stress... Just thought I would ask since to be good enough for my dad well, lets not go there yet...

Most Helpful Guy

• No, if it is HER parents saying no, then SHE should be the one fighting for me (if she really wants me). And likewise, I'd do the same if it were MY parents. The understanding she has with her family is not related to me in any way, and she'd know her parents better than me.

What Guys Said 6

• Maybe but also they are people whonredpect parentd and will stay away not because they dont like you enougjt but because of repect

• Im too old for that...

• Maybe. I love having sex with girls whose fathers disapprove

• I think your dad is a good guy and is love king after you. You only need one guy after all and he may as well be one of the best which means many wount make the cut. And no I wouldn't to answer your question.

• I'll leave the ball in her court. She needs to make the decision whether to be with me or not. If not, then ciao.

• thats just extra drama fuck that girl

What Girls Said 1

• My parents were the same way. If you're old enough to date then you better find someone who lives up to your parents standards or just wait until you're 18 and able to date whoever you want.

If a guy fights for you, he may appear as a rebel to your parents and they'll dislike him even more.