Girls vs boys. Who thinks about their crush more?

Recently I met a girl. She is in her teens. I told her that I like her. At first she was very shy but she is more frank with me now. I think she also likes me ( I could be wrong). I find myself thinking about her most of the time. I think about her when I woke up, before going to bed, at work... Almost all the time.
Now my question is, do girls think about boys the like as much as boys do? I want honest opinions from both boys and girls.

Her elder sister is giving exams and I use to drop her hoping that I'll impress her ( my crush). Her elder sister knows that I like her sister. I am close to her elder sister. Do you think it'll have complications?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah girls think about their crushes just as much if not more. We also tell our close friends pretty much everything, which helps a lot.

What Girls Said 2

• A crush is a nice thing but so is a new set of pots and pans. I'm successful without a crush in my life or mind. Being a work doesn't give me cuddles or a lay but it gives me confidence and self worth. A relationship would never give me a feeling that my life is good. I love work and being single.

• in my opinion.. girls think 24/7 about their crushes... girls can't 'live' without a crush in their mind

What Guys Said 5

• I'll give you a Man's opinion: when it comes to liking someone no matter the sex people are different, the best way to remove doubt is by being direct and clearing the air.

• I think about this girl that's went on one date with that's kinda my crush every waking moment... for some reason, it doesn't seem like girls are the same way...

• Girls, definitely.

• I bet my life on this.
    It has to be boys. It is us men who are attracted to women that sometimes makes us perverts , creepy and stalker.
    Women tend to move on faster. But men can keep the attraction alive for years.

• Well that's my fear. I'd like her to think of me more than I think about her !

• She will keep thinking about you as long as there is no one else filling the gap. So better propose

• I am excited at the idea of proposing but I don't want her to feel think that I am rushing things.

• boys think about sex more therefore they think about their crushes more underneath them