How do I stop doing this?

Ok so I do online dating let's say I find a girl in interested in I send her a message we talk we have a lot of things in common but then she just randomly stops and it leaves me feeling rejected, heartbroken and why continue to try dating when this is gonna happen

Most Helpful Girl

• You get too emotionally involved too early on.
    Talking to someone online doesn't guarantee anything and certainly chemistry cannot be created online. It has to spark face to face.
    Also, are these girls who they say they are? Online dating is notorious for fake profiles, etc.
    I would continue to date either online or by getting out there but I would also work on your emotional dependency. It seems like your searching for someone who will make you feel complete as a man.
    Being heartbroken by someone no longer talking to you a little OTT when you haven't met in person or dated. I think being pished off is a more realistic expression. Good luck.

What Girls Said 2

• How do you indefinitely know this is going to happen? At least try before you start jumping to conclusions.

• We'll she was clearly interested then it just went away cause she even wanted to take me out to a concert with her

• We'll now its a location issue

• try meeting someone in real life?

• Too shy don't think on attractive enough

• We'll now its a location issue

• why?

What Guys Said 1

• "Heartbroken"? How do you get heartbroken over a girl you literally have only ever sent a message to online?

From the sound of this, you're probably coming on too strong. That, or you eventually get boring trying to keep a conversation alive and it dies anyway.

• Also, stop with the online dating because it's shit.

• So did you ask her out and arrange a date?

• We'll now its a location issue