Does age matter to you women?

Hey ladies, what do you think of age difference when it comes to dating? Say for example: I prefer to date an older woman than myself. Do you ladies prefer to date someone older or younger? And if you can, explain why which one matters to you

Most Helpful Girl

• I have never dated older. It doesn't really matter, I just never have had a boyfriend older than myself. If I were to get all psychological on you, I'd guess maybe it was because I've always been the oldest. I'm the oldest child, I'm the oldest of my friends... so maybe I'm always just seeking out situations where I'll be the oldest.

I don't know. It's not really a huge deal to me. There is such a thing as being too young though. :p

What Girls Said 7

• Age doesn't really matter but it is a comfort stance for a lot of people. I've never dated guys 7 years older than myself because that's what I'm used to and confortable with. But who's to say there isn't an older man out there with taste for the same things as much self

• I don't think it matters that much, but everyone has their preference, I date older, I don't go for the older men, I just find myself interested in them, then find out they're indeed older.

• I don't really care. I've never dated a guy drastically younger but I don't think id care if I liked him

• I prefer to date older, maximim of 12 years, but it's not like I would say no if a great guy in my age would ask me out just because he isn't older. I don't want to date any younger though.

• I don't usually date the same age, or younger. Usually I date two years older min. I dont think I would date anymore then ten years older. If I met a really good guy out of this criteria then it wouldn't matter.

• I liked older when I was young, but I don't now. It's not like people age that well lol. Younger guys look better than older guys at my age. Besides, i look mad young myself, so makes it more even

• I like to date older guys. but just by a few years though and I don't know why it just turns me on

What Guys Said 1

• Whatever a girl says about not not mattering that much, she will always like a guy a little older than her. Girls like a guy that looks like he as experience in life and his older age gives that illusion well