Which date idea seems the most romanticly interesting to you?

I've always wanted to do the cooking date. I thinks its cute how it always leads to a little food fight. If we're at home, we could also play some video games or catch a movie or something. (I probably wouldn't make this a first date though).

media.tumblr.com/.../...line_n9l7odTGqM1skzmnh.gif

I've always wanted to take that stroll on the beach. It would be cute if their was a little picnic set up and we could watch the sunset or rise. I'd also love to go sailing, fishing, or jetskiiing.

5top.com/.../couple-beach-honeymoon.jpg

I'd love to go to a sporting event, especially if its a baseball game!! Buy me some peanuts and crackerjacks, I dont care if I ever get back. (Ion even eat peanuts lol)

cache.elizabethannedesigns.com/.../...t-photos.jpg

The typical dinner and a movie... Its straight. But It would be much more romantic if it was like this:

herinterest.com/.../interest.jpg

I dont mind going to the park, but I dont have pets lol. Its a good location for conversation though.

www.scgov.net/.../3%20dogs%20on%20leash.jpg

• Typical: Have Dinner/Movie
  • A Day in the Sun: Picnic at the Beach
  • Nature's course: Park & Pets
  • Home Sweet Home: Cooking Together
  • Gameface: Go to Sporting Event
*Romantically

Most Helpful Guy

• I like cooking together because we get to eat it, and we make something delicious. although I am not much of a chef, I have made very occasionally made delicious stuff too before.

• I think it would be romantic because he could teach me how to cook. I mean, Im sure its not that hard to learn myself, but I find it more interesting if he teaches me

• Lol yea recipes will probably be the onlh thing to help me cook haha

• Yay, thanks for MHO :D

What Guys Said 7

• I like the picnic at the beach, but in the late evening, during the sunset. Cooking together is also very romantic, but I don't think you can beat the smell and sound of the ocean, while watching the sun set and eating.

• I love B, but I said C because B is too romantic for a first date. I love D though too.

• I think the perfect date is cuddling on the couch while binge watching anime :3 😍😊

• Cooking date sounds cool. Then dinner and a movie. I'd take that risk

• I always go on dates to the beach, but not recently cuz of the weather, so i went with b.

• Any thing that has a happy ending

• I honestly don't care, I just choose whatever I think she'll like the most.

• Well thats nice, but what if she wants to do something that you're not into

• Me not being able to use my dick for a while would affect you too! lol. It would never stop, it would be a relationship built on payback, the make-up sex would make it worth it though I suppose.

• Hahahaha Good Point I guess

What Girls Said 3

• picnic on the beach.

the sporty stuff sounds like fun but would make interacting on a deeper level or getting to know one anotger in the begining a bit difficult.

• omg. A is Quin and Puck from Glee. A and D-cutest things ever.

• I would have to say dinner and a movie it's certainly my favorite.

But a few other ones I'd like are:

-picnic at a park
    -going to the zoo
    -beach
    -downtown