Should I just delete this guy, or nah?

I found a guy on a dating site and liked his profile and he liked mine and messaged me first. Our conversations have been nothing but simple "How are you's" and "What's up." He told me he "deleted either the thing" (idk if he meant convo or profile, but he still has his profile and constantly changes his bio) and gave me his number.

I sent him a text and it was the same simple convos so i would stop texting back after a while. I waited about a week to text him again and it was the same thing until he said "come cuddle," which threw me off because I know a lot of the time it means sex. I tried to poke fun because he said "I'm a god cuddler," so I asked if he was the god of cuddling and i would have to try. Then he said " I'm a good kisser, too" I asked how good and he obviously responded with "come find out." The rest of the convo ended up on hold because he asked where I stayed and I asked him, too, but I told him I wanted to hang out with him and would get back to him and he responded with " :) "

I would just like to say, yes, I asked how good was he at kissing, but I really don't want to do anything sexual with him because I JUST met him online. We follow each other on instagram and he always likes my posts, but I... uh... want to get to know him first... I just don't want him to think I'm a piece of ass.

What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• "Delete this guy," gabz123, I have his number, and with his old lame "Nothing but simple", is doing this to Not only You but a bunch of other beauties online... he keeps it short and semi sweet until he finds someone who he thinks he can trap and meet up with.
    Move on and find someone who is more real and a Real deal. This one is not someone you need to bother yourself with. He is not into knowing you and could care less unless it deals with a roll in the hay and believe me, with a million other guys online out there, there is much better on the other side of the fence where the pasture is greener.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, and don't worry... You will meet and find your perfect match.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Any time a guy says "come cuddle," he never means he wants to actually cuddle... especially if you found him on tinder or whatever.
    Most guys think girls on dating sites are desperate or want to get laid too, so he's probably already thinking of you as a piece of ass. I'm not saying this is definitely the case, but generally you're not going to find a meaningful relationship on a dating site/app. Most guys use it for hooking up
    I would start looking for guys irl. How about the cute checkout guy at the grocery store? The guy you see on your commute to work? If you're in college how about anyone in your classes?

I promise I'm not trying to be rude I'm trying to help you see this in a different light

• Yea delete him your wasting your time.