Is it possible to know if a girl likes you without asking?

Like if she likes you will you at least get a little hint that she might like you? Or none at all.

• You could have no idea
  • You'll at least get a little hint
  • You'll definitely know

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait. There are girls who wouldn't show their feelings no matter what. Maybe because they've been hurt in the past or they are too afraid to show you they like you. Trust me, I know it.

And some girls might show it by looking at you, maybe staring when you're not looking, her friends might look at you too, she'll either talk too much or wouldn't know what to say. She might get nervous around you, etc.

It depends on the person, really. You can't just say someone is attracted to you only by looking at you or being nervous around you. Wish I could tell if my crush likes me or not, but you can't haha

What Girls Said 1

• Eye contact, smile. You get a little hint. :)

What Guys Said 2

• His treats , gives me a little hint :)

• Definitely a little hint. Maybe she talks to you a little bit more when you're in a group or she looks at you longer

• So if she doesn't do those she doesn't like you?

• no, there's are just 2 examples, it is not an exhaustive list. If you think she likes you then chances are she likes you