30 year old virgin?

So im 30, never had sex, never had a relationship last longer than 3 weeks. It really sucks and I'm super lonely. I started working at this place about 6 months ago and this girl that worked there started flirting with me. We ended up going out a few times but then she said she didn't want a relationship. I tried to just move on even though I was really hurt but she would keep texting, calling etc for a while and then she just stopped that. I really don't know what to do, it seems like I always get to the same place with girls and then get friend zoned. Its happened a lot, I was overweight but I made a effort to get in better shape, i did, I'm dressing better, really trying, but it always seems to get me to the same place. I feel hopeless. What can I do to stop getting friend zoned

Most Helpful Guy

• The friend zone isn't bad. Maybe it is for hermits like myself, but for normal people, making friends is good. Why are you upset that a woman wanted to be your friend? Think about that. Don't almost all social circles start with friendship?

To meet more girls you have to know more people and get involved. She might not have been the one for you, but she might know people. Heck, you two might have had a friend's night out at the bar and you could have met someone. She could have helped you meet someone as a friend. Doesn't this all sound like a winning formula?

By swinging for the fences when you're out of your depth (due to bad looks/bad personality), you're going to be disappointed and your face will show it. Start small and make friends with girls. That's how you'll get out of this.

What Girls Said 1

• Turn into mr confident

What Guys Said 5

• Make it a point that you're not interested in just being friends. You can tell girls that they don't have to be in a relationship with you, but if they're going to use your time, it's an investment. You're expecting the relationship will mature and develop into something more exclusive. If she refuses, why waste your time?

• Welcome to the club. You're not the only guy that has been single and 30.

Relationships does not guarantee happiness no matter how much we chronically single people crave to have somebody.

Only 2 paths to take, either you keep trying to find someone regardless of what the outcome will be. Or just quit and move on and change your focus and attention on other more important matters.

• Why don't you just a ask the last girl you dated what the problem is tell her to be honest you won't get upset.

• Dan Bacon of The Modern Man, says he knows of more than 350 guys who are still a virgin at 30+ years of age, as in 30 and older

• the movie is called 40 year old virgin