Does anybody else enjoy being single?

I have to say, a lot of people don't like being single. I don't understand why. I love it.
I get do what I want, when I want, how I want, who I want. I mean, I can hang out with friends, go to the gym (especially the gym, relationships ruin those gains!)
I mean I'm almost convinced that I don't need a woman in my life. I can cook, clean, and do everything's by myself. So what's the point. But anyways, do other people like being single? If so, what do like about it?

• Love being single.
  • Hate being single.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep, I love it too.

What Girls Said 5

• I do enjoy being single, unless if there is somebody that I specifically like. Then, I want to be with them. But if there is nobody that I am interested in, then being single is perfectly happy to me. As long as you have people like a few good friends or a good family, it's all good :)

Sure i think of those things sometimes, the hand holding, the kissing etc . BUT at the end of the day im not tied down to anything, i feel much more free and able to do what i want. Relationships can often cause you stress and fighting, and without all that its pretty cool to just ride solo. :)

• its more of an in-between, bittersweet option for me. i love it because i can focus on loving myself for a change, but i dislike it because well, that feeling of being loved by a man is a really nice one.
    however, if i could choose, id still remain single for awhile cuz i dont wanna put my love into just anyone.

future hubby, #iwillwaitforyou <3

• I thoroughly enjoy both:
    When I'm in a relationship I have someone to talk to at all times as well as an emotional support. I have a cuddle buddy at night and someone to take care of me when I'm under the weather. Also, intimacy is nice.
    When I'm single I don't have to constantly worry about the well-being of a partner, I only have to look out for myself and keep myself content. I'm free to be completely selfish when I need to be. I can also play beer pong and eat pizza with the guys whenever I want.

I don't ever seek one or the other, I like to just go with the flow and be happy with wherever I am.

• i'm option C, somewhere in the middle

• Yeah I was thinking I shoudve put that as an option. Why do you say that though?

• when i'm single, sometimes i hate it, sometimes i love it. there are aspects of it i like and aspects of it i don't like. it's a lot easier to focus on friendships when you're single which is great but you also don't have that one person you can turn to for anything. it's easier because you can do whatever you want with whoever you want but that gets old over time. so it has its pros and cons.

• It has it's ups & downs.. Being single for me is just time to put myself first. It's not as sad & depressing as most people make it.
    I enjoy my own company though. I think most people are single & looking. I don't think their is anything wrong with being happily single & not looking.

• Yeah see that's me happily single and not looking. I agree though it's time to focus on yourself. And I love myself and want to be the strongest version of myself. And sometimes when I'm in a relationship I feel like im not. Maybe it's the women I've dated heh.

What Guys Said 4

• Kind of a in-between to be honest I love being able to do what I enjoy, painting and training, without interference but at the same time I am a relationship person, I really enjoy being in them, but with what happened last time I am more cautious with who I go out with. And even more cautious with whom I get serious with.

• I hated it.

• I've been single close to two months now and while I have enjoyed being single im actually wanting to date again now.

• I just had my first break up :( it hurts a lot how do I cope?