What is her deal peeps?

Very sexy married woman I used to work with and I became friends. We only physically worked together a handful of times but always clicked. She's naturally flirty and used to laugh at everythingI said literally. One day she emailed me out of the blue and we began chatting frequently. I left a couple of years ago and we maintained our friendship, mostly me initiating conversation with her, but she'd always respond back and chat me up for days. One Friday night a few months back I get an email from her personal email, which I didn't have. The subject was a ;), and the email contained a link to a funny video about hot chicks being crazy. It also had her name and cell number as a signature. So now we're texting each other. I say lunch one day? She says "definitely!" So we make plans she dresses super sexy, like pants hugging her ***, black sexy heels, and white shirt I could see to black bra. We had a great time and said lets do it again. We chatted a bit the next few days, both said great time, I said when can I see you again she says "blush face maybe lunch next month. Since then she's been short or not text me back, even ignored email about lunch. Recently, I said are we still friends she said "sometimes" then "lol" we went back and forth a bit. I text her last Friday night late which was risky. She responded back Monday morning. I didn't respond back for a week. She text me back that night. I text her back and she didj't respond. Can someone help me?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• Oh, heh.. Well, she's married and seems to me like life might be getting a little boring for her. Maybe things are no longer as interesting and she wanted to have a little fun. I wouldn't take it too seriously. Obviously she won't go full in because of her relationship. She's probably put in some thought and doesn't want to jeopardise her marriage.

• Thanks, yea she seems to be up an down with me. I'm like I don't get it?

• she was using you

• Not to be rude but, I wouldn't go out to lunch with a married women. I wouldn't like it if my husband went to lunch with a female he worked with.

• Unless you want to be her occasional play toy, end that relationship. She's just using you when she's horny. But you deserve better so my advice is delete her number and email and find a woman who is actually interested in you.

• Using me when she's horny? Like how?

• i think you may be over stepping a boundary

• Well what about her?

• she's okay though?

• Yea I think so.

What Guys Said 3

• She wants the attention of another man gawking her without committing to an affair. I think her husband doesn't give her enough attention. She's also trying to be discrete as well. So those times when she isn't texting you back, it could be she was with her husband.

• So she's being scandalous with me but not fully committing to affair? I don't get it?

• You need to step back and think about it. She's married. That's why she's acting odd. She will be feeling bad about many things. Your best bet if you value her at all would be to not put her under any pressure at all and just be a friend. If her husband is making her unhappy then it's up to her to move on from him first before going to the next level with you.

Don't be the ass trying to sleep with a married women, it will only end badly.

• @beesod, i don't think she's unhappy with him. i do think she feels bad. she's up and down with me i guess.

• What do you hope to have happen? If someone is flirty with breaking their committment to a relationship, do you want to be the cause? Definitely not fun to be the other guy.

• I don't know. I don't even know what she wants, friend?

• Could be a bad marriage. Could be she's just curious and likes he attention. Could be something else. Either way, it seems like someone is going to get hurt. Though we certainly don't feel this way all the time, there are pleny of people out there we are compatible with. I spent nearly 20 long miserable years with someone I clearly was not. Here's some advise from an old guy that took too long to conclude this, be ready for a relationship, find someone who is ready for a relatioship (e. g. Not married and is over prior problems/loves) and embrace that relationship with all you've got. ... it's pretty terrific when you've found someone that's ready and loves to explore and have the same adventures you do.

• She's married & you're adding a little excitement in her life. That's all it is. You make her feel good about herself. You are being used to give her validation that she still "has it". I'm guessing she's a few years older then you. She's probably acting the way she is because her husband might have noticed a change in her behaviour & confronted her so now she has to be careful. When you live with someone you notice every little change.

If you were smart, leave her alone & go find a single woman, nothing good will come from this for either of you.

• But she'll still get back to me with a little prodding?