I could really use some advice, what do you think?

Honestly I feel like I've been dealt a really shitty hand in life. I've lost a lot of people close to me. I have an allergy that has affected more than just my diet, and I struggle to meet new people and fit in. I'm 20 and have never been close to dating a girl, matter of fact I never really talk to them if I do it never works out they just stop talking to me. I don't know what the issue is. I'm not trying to build my self esteem I'm an attractive guy, outgoing, and have a good sense of humor. Sometimes I just to give up and just be done with everything.

What Girls Said 1

• Can you walk? Can you use a pen to write? Do you see 8 doctors a month? Were you born with a rare genetic disorder that has crippled you? Have you been molested and raped? Do you know you'll never be able to work because you can't physically hold your own head up? Are you taking over 8 medications that have terrible side effects?

Give me a fucking break with your self pity question. Talk to me when your life is existing not living! Go take a walk through the children's hospital cancer ward then whine about your shitty hand.

I resent people like you who think they have it hard.

• You want to know how I lost the people close to me a disease took my grandmother, she was sick for 7+ years I had to slowly watch here wither away and forget who I was. And my aunt who was literally like a mother to me got cancer and passed away. Along with my grandfather who lost his battle with cancer this year. You know that phrase think before you speak?

• I do know it and I think you should follow your own advice! Be grateful for what you DO have and move on. By the way you never answered those questions. Do you think you're the only person who has loved ones die of cancer? The point is life can be hard for everyone and it really annoys me when people on here ( especially ones with healthy bodies who aren't dying due to illness and say they want to give up!

What Guys Said 1

• Nah, you don't wanna do that, are you in college?

• Nope I'm thinking of attending this fall. If I can afford it