Guys, any ideas what's going through his mind?

I met a 30-something single guy while on vacation (he lives in vacation spot) in November and we ended up spending a steamy week together. The connection was very emotional for both of us too. He texts about once a week saying that he thinks anout me all the time but never calls.
I will be returning to vacation spot in June.
Should I just write him off for never calling OR do you think he doesn't want to ruin the intimacy we shared by not calling? Guys, your thoughts?

What Guys Said 1

• I can only say that if I liked you that much I'd be calling all the time and counting the seconds till I saw you again. Perhaps he just likes this 'attraction phase' but doesn't want to take it past that. I can only speak for myself in saying that this would be the only reason I'd behave that way.

What Girls Said 1

• I think that you shouldn't write him off. At least wait till you see him again in June. Maybe then you can find out what's really up with him not calling