I just can't stand women at all right now! Help?

Women are just plain mean to me. I'm to the point where I just hate women. I mean I haven't had a real relationship for years and I am a really nice guy. I just don't get why women hate me! The only thing I can think of is bc I am a bigger guy I am 5'10" tall and weigh 290. I gained weight after I had three surgeries, that were essential to my health. I feel like I have been punished for taking care of myself. I don't drink, I don't smoke. I don't do drugs. I just don't get why women hate me so much!

Most Helpful Girl

• from what i read other than your obesity i dont see how girls would dislike you, you say your nice, dont drink, smoke, or do drugs, your 5'10" (average height in my country), overall you seem like a decent guy

but, between the lines, i see that you appear to be playing the victim, you also appear antagonistic, are not confident in yourself, and you demonize girls for your misfortune, all very bad qualities, you may not have had a choice in your surgery, but you do have a choice with your personality, because until that changes nothing will happen

you could also lose some weight, that should help lots with your confidence issues

What Girls Said 5

• Could it be because you play the victim? Not all women are terrible. You're a self-proclaimed "nice guy" yet you're bashing an entire gender because of a few bad apples. You didn't really provide any details that make you a nice guy or prove that your opinion is justified, just some hate speech and self pity. Which, let's be honest, isn't attractive to anyone

• If you place your happiness and self worth in the opposite gender then you'll be disappointed.

Be happy with yourself first and stop hating on a entire gender due to a few individuals in it. That's incredibly immature and irrational. Work on yourself, build up your self esteem and don't be negative. That negative mindset is likely what causes women to run for the hills because people can pick up on that. Just like guys can often pick up on clingy, needy girls.

• Sounds like you're lacking a little self confidence. Just try and be more confident instead of instantly assuming that women hate you

• Perhaps the fault is yours.

• It's not possible that all women hate you, just be more confident and open, you'll find someone who loves you for who you are

What Guys Said 2

• Well, I can't really help you with how women react to you, all I can say is that the more bitter and scorned you become towards women, the more this will become a self-fulfilling prophecy. You can't hate women and then wonder why women can't be around you.
    Remember that there are plenty of asshole guys, but women don't get away with misandry.

• People not liking you doesn't mean they hate you dude , they are just indifferent.

Quit caring and just enjoy life a bit eh? Do things you enjoy.