Is it attractive when a guy doesn't care what anyone else thinks about him?

A friend said that girls think that. Is it true? I mean if I have an insecurity, am I best to just act as though I dont care what anyone thinks of it?

For example, I have scars on my back. If I went to the beach with friends is it more attractive if I take my shirt off, act confidently if they questioned it and pretend as if I didn't care what they think? As opposed to leaving my shirt on or not going at all?

• Yes
  • Indifferent
  • It's unattractive
    Vote C
  • See answers
    Vote D

33

Most Helpful Guy

• It shows confidence when you don't care and girls like it that way. Take off your shirt and just be yourself. If they ask, tell them the truth or just say you don't want to talk about it. If you feel too embarrassed about those scars etc. Cover it with a tattoo... I personally don't care, real friends like you for who you are, honesty and by your actions not because of some scars.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• Yes it is attractive

• Just be yourself and do what you want to do. It is attractive when you are happy with yourself and enjoy yourself.

• Yes, confidence is attractive to most girls..

What Guys Said 2

• No cause that means he would also not care what his gf thinks or his mom or dad since you said anyone.

• We fall in the same boat, mate. I have scars too and I keep my shirt on because of them. I have a well defined body but if people saw the scars (not self inflicted but through my occupation) they would question, and ask questions I do not want to nor can I answer. So I put attraction aside and do what's right in more ways than one and keep the shirt on.