Have you ever dated/ seen someone behind your parents back?

Have you dated a guy or girl that your parents wouldn't approve off?

• yes I'm a Romeo/Juliet
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea at time her parents were not aware that we were together and she wanted to keep it like that for a while so she could figure out a way to tell them. So during that period we kept our relationship a secret from virtually everybody only a select few knew. But there was nothing wrong with her or anything, so its not like my parents disapproved of her or anything, it just did it because she asked me to.

What Girls Said 9

• No, never. My parents are always informed about my dating life. I have no reason to lie to them and they have always respected my choices.

• nope. i like to let them know. i hate hiding that kinda thing from my parents.

• Never dated. Although I've hung out a with a group of people that my parents didn't like behind their backs. I used to sneak out of the house to hang out with them and come up with all these excuses about where I was. They weren't a good influence on me but that time , I really didn't care.

• yeah understand where you coming from, you have to enjoy life when you are a teenager

• Looking back on it now, it would've been so much better if I listened to my parents.

• yes i did it with my ex

• I have but if I didn't introduce the guy to my dad, it was pretty obvious that it wouldn't last.

• Never did, never will

• everyone I've dated is behind my parents back -.- they just dont agree with me -.- ahha

• Haha exactly right, and sadly its the same story on my side -.-

• ahah like i would tell them but it just causes a world war -.-

• Hahaha I know, one day we'll both tell them :) and hopefully the two world wars can counter each other :D haha <3

• his mom likes me but my mom isn't so pleased. lol.

• Lol yes

But I told my mom he was my freind lol

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't lie or hide anything from them, but I also wouldn't let them dictate who I date. I mean, obviously, right? I'm 32 freaking years old, fer cryin' out loud! :)

• Hahahahahahahahaha @soccerchick4eva :")
    Mate, this question was made for Zo and I haha