Has anyone ever rejected you because of your nationality or ethnicity?

Or vice versa have you ever rejected someone because of their nationality or ethnicity?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, because I behaved "too white" and wasn't hip to the hop for her. Since I'm half Asian, it was really more of a rejection of my persona and cultural values. She's a whore so no loss there.

I've even been overlooked/rejected for being Atheist, or simply not Christian or Muslim or Jewish. That's messed up.

Most of the time I get rejected for my looks, and if my looks aren't bad enough, my crappy personality acts as a safety net to ensure no girl makes it any further with me.

Just saying. These are the facts.

What Girls Said 3

• I have rejected guys of a different nationality but the reason was because of cultural difference, lack of similar interests, and inability to relate to them.

• Not to my knowledge, no. I've never been rejected, I haven't rejected someone based on those reasons.

• Nope never happened

What Guys Said 2

• Yes I have some girls didn't like me because I wasn't American enough. Also people thought I was something else and didn't like that something else. They wanted me to prove what my nationality was but I didn't because I dont really care for other peoples approval.

Anyway I think a lot of girls have not liked me because I have black hair, I am hairy & I can grow a beard in like a week. I might be to dark & hairy for them.

• No I'm a white American. Even people that say they hate us, really envy us.