Why would anybody tolerate being in a so called friendzone?

The way I see it is if I'm not good enough for you to go out with then fuck you, I'm not intrested in being your friend. Why would anybody stay there voluntary?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like to find out quick so I can move on quick.

What Girls Said 4

• I was once in the friendzone. I thought he was a great guy and I really valued our friendship, even though it hurt that he didn't like me the same way.

• They're hoping eventually they'll get out of the 'friendzone'.

• You sound like your going to be leading a very lonely life with no friends?

• I was in the friend zone for 5 years... me and my friend had a very close relationship... was practically a couple just not official.. all our friends spoke of us as tho we were together but we wasn't... we slept in the same bed stayed with eachother at least 5-6 a week... it took a while for our relationship to move to a sexual stage altho there had been drunken things happen quite often... we were quite intimate when alone laying on sofa cuddled up him wanting to be tickled or with his head in my lap... it got to a point where I knew I had fell for him... I told him how I felt one night and he said he didn't feel the same... then a week later makes a move on me.. I pulled away not wanting to be used and confuse myself.. and jeperdize our friendship... the friendszone isn't as bad as it seems... but once ur init its hard to get out of... but its the. best way to start a relationship... being friends first id say... hope that helps... and I haven't just rambled on

What Guys Said 2

• So you will go out with any girl that likes you? Not everyone is going to like you in that way. If you whine every time someone doesn't like you that's what you'll be known for. If you like a girl and she doesn't like you, oh well its her loss move on. Also if you enjoy the persons company why not be her friend. If you really liked her you'd want to her to be happy. Let her be happy with someone else rather than miserable with some guy who thinks he's entitled to a girl like she's an object. No need for harsh words because someone doesn't feel the same.

• i dont mind living there its not really that bad as people make it out to be and friends are alwaysn ice