Is a guy being bald seriously that bad?

I've seen some bald guys who rock it pretty well, is it really so bad? Guys do you fear going bald? Ladies do you even care?

the-quiksilver-initiative.com/.../...icle_full.jpg

cdn2-b.examiner.com/.../...8_9533_Matt%20Forte.jpg

• I don't care at all
  • I think bald is bad

Most Helpful Girl

• Never dated a bald guy but I don't see why it would bother me.
    I know a lot of girls who are dating bald guys, some of them are pretty hot. I guess, just like style and hair color and all, it suits some men and not others.
    But because it's often not a choice, I guess they have to make the most out of it.

But in my opinion, it can really create a nice style sometimes.

What Girls Said 4

• my boyfriend's hair is thinning, but it doesn't bother me and he doesn't let it bother him. It's more about being confident with who you are, and that's sexy.

• For me it doesn't matter that much. I have found some bald guys attractive too, don't worry! :)

• No but a lot of girls find it unattractive and they can't pull it when having sex or kissing

• What do you mean they can't "pull it"

• Fair enough, thanks.

• yup. this, even if it's just too short to run my fingers through and pull during sex, It's a MAJOR turn off.

• not "bad" just very unattractive.

• So what if a man said it's a turn off because your breast are too saggy or your butt has too much cellulite?

• It's mostly genetic

• only on one level.

What Guys Said 3

• My hair started thinning in my mid 20s. Lots of people over the years have asked me if I wasn't going to do something to stop or reverse it and did it bother me that it was happening to me. My reply was , I can throw money at this problem for the rest of my life and still be bald. That will accomplish two thing as far as I see it , I will have wasted a lot of money being vane and chasing that pipe dream and still have no hair in the end. I may not have a head of hair that every woman would like her man to have , but I don't have those women either.. So we are even. My Lady still runs her fingers through what's still there and I'm happy as heck that it not a problem for her cuz it sure isn't for me.

• I hope not :/ I think I may go bald in the future

• lmfao, jelly bean!