Do boys find strong girls more attractive than weak girls?

Do guys think that being strong is attractive? Or do they like to feel like the girl needs protecting as she is weak and want to protect her?

• Strong girls are more attractive.
  • Weak girls are more attractive.
  • Either, I don't mind.

Most Helpful Guy

• In my experience, strong = "I don't need you." So, ok, then I won't bother pursuing you. But I don't like calling a needy girl weak. Because in my opinion they're supposed to be a bit needy. They don't like being alone and want a man in their life who can make them smile and take them places and talk about stuff and earn money. I can do that. I like being needed, in fact, that's basically my need. If she doesn't need me, then she doesn't want me either. But what's worse still, most "tough" girls exude so much pretentiousness that it's just really off-putting. So not only is she not tough, she's too afraid to admit it and is ready to do battle with anyone that offers help. I don't want to deal with that. I want to love my girl not fight her. But truly strong girls, those girls are as unshakable as a boulder at the bottom of a ravine. I actually like them too. I wouldn't mind dating them but I don't really have anything to bring to the table unless they just want a husband as reliable as they are. But they have true strength and often don't know they're strong. They just think they're normal.

What Guys Said 5

• Strong/Independent girls, definitely. If I wanted someone to be dependent on my protection I'd be a bodyguard, or nurse puppies back to health or something.

• Protect from what? I voted C). And I hope no one ever tries to physically attack and/or murder us, because that's always problematic.

• I don't really know, something like that ahaa, cool thanks for the vote :)

• It'd be a pretty sad day for me if my future gf would be stronger than me..

I'm on the state level team for my sport, and I'm pretty strong for my age, so I would definetley prefer weaker girls than me...

• The most attractive. Strong girls are independent and that makes them a challenge. Week girls are dependent and may become obssessive wich can be annoying as much as boring. No one likes boring

• Yes, I prefer strong, assertive and dominant girls ;)

What Girls Said 1

• the terms "strong" and "weak" mean diffferent thing for different people.

in American culture a woman who speaks her mind, independent, does not rely on a man can be considered strong whereas in muslim communities, a woman who is submissive is considered strong

• I mean like physical strength :)