Ok I have lived with my GF for 6-7 years now but we have only been dating for 1 year?

I know she won't do anything to hurt me. She wants me to trust her. I do trust her but not 100% I try to but I just can't seem to do it. And she wants me to open up to her more and I tell her I don't want to add more problems to her on, so that why I don't open up as much. I have been trying to open up to her more but I still don't tell her everything that upsets me. I have liked her for about 10 years and just last year we started to date. Now this is my first relationship for me so if you could help me I would love it.

Yes we was roommates for 6 years and now we are dating but it's a long story like I don't know why I don't have 100% trust in her. But there was this time after we started dating a friend of ours was coming over and at first I was ok with it but then after so long I started to get pissed bc I had this feeling in my gut that there was something wrong. I know she didn't do anything bc later we found out that he liked her but before that she said I was just being jealous. And was taking up for him
Over the way I was feeling. I felt like she didn't care how I was feeling but after we found out he liked her she said she was sry about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Would it be easier if you wrote your feeling down and let her read them?

What Girls Said 2

• Dude she shouldn't be trusting u when u aren't being open... Dude she wants u to be open obviously telling us she doesn't trust YOU 100%... And she is hoping u love her enough to tell her the truth... And that u might come clean with the information she has detected under your sleeve... No matter how little always tell her what's on your mind...

• Were you just housemates or something for all those years?

What Guys Said 2

• " she wants me to open up to her more and I tell her I don't want to add more problems to her on, so that why I don't open up as much."

THE way to gut her curious about what you might be hiding.

• Doesn't the dating come first then the living together? Confused 6/7yrs is a long time and you still can't open up?