I am a nice guy, and I live up to it very well, Do you think I am doing the right thing by giving up?

After my last relationship ended, I decided it was my last relationship ever, and just quit dating all together.

Most Helpful Guy

• Theeeeeeen you are nice. Me I'm nice by means of being s push over, needy, and clingy standard. That's the way I am and those who abouse me on that matter must want a guy that don't give a shit about her. I'm nice 24/7 but am stil happy man so I have down side too. But I do right to those who do wrong to me. Been in 2 relationships were as I was too nice. And it ended poorly. So I'm still going be nice but to the new target. If he/she don't like you being gent, nice or anything else then leave them alone, there not worth your time cause need drama in their life. So still be nice but not those who mistreat rather be distant.

What Girls Said 2

• Why do you want to do that?

• You always go on to meet someone better. I've never regretted losing an ex

• No regrets losing my ex's, but do not believe anyone is out there for me at all.

What Guys Said 4

• It's not up to us to say if you're doing the right thing. Do what makes you happy for as long as it makes you happy.

• You will eventually try again or fall into something I am the same way

• It's your choice, but ask yourself what have you done over the years and still want to do, focusing on one thing in your entire life does limit people

• yes give up ty i need more womenz