What is the longest time you would or have chased an ex girlfriend/boyfriend to get back with you?

If you have a story tell it. Also, anon posts are accepted!

• Never
  • A few weeks
  • Months
  • Years

Most Helpful Guy

• I was a high school senior and this girl came up to me and started hanging out with me more often than my friends did. I knew she was into me but i didn't want to start a relationship due to the fact that i broke a girls heart during my sophmore year and i regreted. But then one day she came up to me and she basically sat down and asked me what i thought when she told me she wanted to take it to another level. I offcourse being a dumbass said yes specially after many friends warned me not to get close to her at all.

We started dating and breaking up and getting back together and through it all i was actually starting to feel something for her which was weird considering i didn't think it hapPened. Then one day she broke up with me and that was the first time in my life i actually cried for a girl and felt heartbroken. I remember calling her and over apologizing for not being the guy she wanted even though i never did anything wrong. The next weeks I've tried many ways to get her back and i remember that that year was the year i realized i was good at pietry and writting songs which had lead me to this day to very interesting relationships that have lasted for a long time but sadly due to the Air Force and me moving a lot theyve couldnt come with.

So thats basically the last time I've ever not trusted my friends when they warn me not to date certain girls.

• Cute story. I think we all have to go through it at one point or anothe. It sucks but hey. I broke up with my bf and regretted it. Chased him for months. I didn't realise how much I actually loved him and now it is over. Guess you win some you lose some

• Yeah thats how it is but i know as soon as i move into my new base ill meet a nice girl

What Guys Said 7

• An ex is someone either party has lost feelings for. Chasing those feelings that have already been proven to not be there is daft. Getting back with an ex is being desperate, because wanting it to work does not mean it will, and to settle for that possibility is crazy.

• I wouldn't call myself a chaser I move on and date others, but I always leave the possibility open for my exs if life brings it up. I might hit them up when Im single and chase them a bit while I chase others. But I move on, so I can answer never and years

• They became an ex for a reason , whether by my choosing or theirs. I feel it's best being left where it is.

• This is true. Someone obviously wanted it over and finished with. Why try and change their mind (if it was their choice) and why change your mind (if you wanted to end it)
      I also find being dumped really really unsexy lol. Can't view the guy in the same light again!
      I couldn't go back with someone who could dump me. Why would anyone?

• Exactly what I think. Hell no one finds being dump for any reason pleasant , and I never really enjoyed ending thing with someone I had feelings for. But sometimes you have no other choice but drop back and punt so to say. No one likes to end a relationship for the most part , sometime there is nothing more to do to prevent it. To me trying to get some one back that threw me to the curb would be like rubbing the salt in my own wound. No thanks. Lol

• 0, but I've dated a girl who used me as a rebound, who ended up getting back with her ex for the 10+ time. She was really two faced though. She asked me to make fun of him for his babydick and now she's with him. I'm gonna have a field day exposing her for who she is.

• About a week. Worst decision I ever made I left her a year later.

• Yes, for 46 minutes.

• 1 day is enough then byebye

What Girls Said 3

• I was young and naive. I chased for a year i think or half? I was crazy but now, hell no. I learned my lesson and never chase a guy!

• Thanks. It's weird cos when you're really into someone like that you don't see how desperate you look and anyone letting you grovel for so long isn't worth jt

• You don't. You learn from that 'mistake' and move forward

• Never. I don't chase. I have dignity and self respect