OMG you guys, should I finally click the ADD FRIEND button on FB?

I have been wanting to add our head chef (whom I am crushing on) I am leaving next week, so I figured why not? Plus, he has been asking me questions like "So I heard you're officially leaving." I told him I will keep in touch and he's like "that's what they always say."

Before, I didn't feel like adding him on FB because it might be awkward. or should I wait until I'm finally gone completely?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• Shoulda done it a long time ago.
    It ain't like being friends on Facebook is a big deal.

• Now better than later.

• OMG yes, gurl!

• Just do it.

• you're gonna set off world war III if you do it so no do not!

What Girls Said 4

• Just go and add him. It is not like you're asking to marry him :P I add former teachers and people I am just acquaintances with all the time on Facebook!

• What's on your FB page? If it's not something that he will be impressed with, you could just ask for his number, or give him yours. I never friend my crushes on FB, but that's just me. It just gets too complicated.

• Sure? Go ahead. It's your Facebook drama. Why should the people of G@G care?

No, wait. I said that wrong.

WHOO! YEAH! OMG OMG OMG press the button! It's MAGICAL!

• Just add him!