Legit or catfish?

Ok so this i ask this girl if she was a catfish and she responded by saying if she was catfishing she would do it to someone much cuter im asking cause im nervous about something she said about me not talking to her once i heard her voice

Most Helpful Girl

• Hard to say, always a risk.. Ask her for a selfie with something written on a piece of paper that you ask she put there and in the photo. Or Skype her.

• She dosent have a webcam thats a red flag but not a confirmation

• That could be a stolen photo. You need one she took with something in it that validates your request to put something in the photo.

• It just makes me feel bad if it really is her

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like a catfish to me. I mean, who doesn't have a webcam nowadays? Anyway, ask her to take a timestamped pic from her phone and tell her to upload it online.

What Guys Said 4

• Ummm I highly doubt someone catfishing would just right out and say "ooh you caught me" when you simply ask if they're catfishing... Kinda defeats their purpose doesn't it.

• I think she's a piranha

• Something fishy alright.. yeah she's a fish cat

• i think she's a catfish covering her tracks