Why did he use his spit/saliva as lube? Is it normal?

I wasn't wet enough and he kept spitting into his hand and then using that on himself to get it in. He made the comment that his mouth was getting dry and he was dehydrated... was he upset that I wasn't wet enough or what?

Most Helpful Guy

• that is normal

What Guys Said 3

• Its normal for a guy to do that. Infact some guys do it because it can be a turn on for some girls. I don't think he was upset though, he was just trying to lighten the mood.

• i would be a little disappointed with myself if i hadn't got you more wet

• Hmmm dont know if he is upsted but he was nervous, and thats technique when guys in general masturbate...

What Girls Said 2

• He has watched too much p*rn . I doubt he was upset, but even if he was, it was not your fault for not being wet. Apparently, he wasn't doing it right, that's why you weren't wet enough.

• He used it so it would be easier to slip in. It hurts less and stuff. So no he wasn't upset he just tried his hardest to make it comfy for you. Next time get a bottle off lube or some if it happens often.