Guys, if a girl asked you out, would you agree?

Okay, guys, imagine a girl that really likes you. She is fun, flirty, but sometimes mean. And one day, she comes up to you and with all her confidence, she asks you out. Would you agree? What will your reaction be?

• Yes
  • No
  • Depends
Yes, I want to ask him out. I want to be prepared for his reaction.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, definitely! Even if I didn't like her before, I'd surely say 'yes' just due to sheer respect for her, since she dared to break the stupid, outdated 17th century tradition which says "Men should always make the first move". And I'd probably end up liking her in the process!

But I suppose women who ask men out, are as rare as four leaf clovers!

What Guys Said 9

• Depends on how she asked me and if I trusted that she was really asking me out and it wasn't some type of trick or something. If I trusted that she was really asking me and wanted to go with me just to be with me and for no other reason then I would say yes. So, it mostly depends on if I thought she was asking me to hurt me or if I thought she was asking me because she really liked me.

• First off I would have to be single to begin with. Secondly it would need to know her and at least like her. Otherwise I wouldn't go

• Well it depends on if I am a little attracted to her of course... but generally i would say yes. Her bravery will impress me. I also have a weakness for women who take charge of their lives.

• Of course, I love when a girl takes initiative ;)

• Well do I find her attractive?

• I like that kinda personality, sinilair to my girlfriends, but it depends on if she is attractive or not.

• Depends on who she is, "fun and flirty" are good qualities, but they are too broad. The main purpose of this question it seems is to help you decide if you should ask a guy out, which, you should! Just for Pete's sake don't have one of your friends ask him for you... lol

• I would say yes because its rare for women to ask a guy out.

• 1 date can't hurt right

What Girls Said 0