What does he mean when he says, I just want you to rife for me like Kanye rides for beyonce?

What does it mean?

Iso it sexual?

Correction: "ride for me" not rife. Sorry typo

Most Helpful Girl

• Kanye-isms applied to television: "Excuse me but Carol of walking dead was the best ride or die of all time! She wasn't even part of the group anymore and still blew up Terminus for Team Rick"

Like that. Nothing sexual just wants you to have his back.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I think it more-so means support. Be a champion for him. Kanye keeps doing outrageous things in support of Beyonce and her work demanding people acknowledge her talent. It's not even like he is her spouse or business partner.

• Hopefully he knows what he's asking, because Kanye is a nutcase and does way too much. If I were Jay, I'd watch his crazy ass. He's like literally obsessed with Bey. He should've used Jay and Bey as the example, because they're inseparable and ride for each other in a more sanely manner.

• Well Kanye always has BeyoncĂ©'s back. So he wants you to have his back! No it is not sexual.