Guys, what is a cute way for a girl to give you her number or ask for yours? Girls, do you have any suggestions on what works for you?

I don't see him very often and I want to stay in touch. I know he works in the math lab at school so would it be cute if I made up some kind of problem to solve with my phone number as the solution, or would this be way too dorky? Or would you prefer if a girl just came out and asked you for your number instead of giving you hers?

Most Helpful Guy

• Give him yours and make sure it is saved on his phone. That way you'll know he's interested.

What Guys Said 3

• I think people over think stuff like this way too much. Just write your name and number with a smile face on a piece of paper, hand it to him and say "You should text me sometime"

• I find shyness kinds cute, so if a girl is acting nervous and blushing a lot, i find that kinda cute

• That's cute. He'll definitely remember you.

What Girls Said 0