Are you a revengeful person?

Are you a revengeful person?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 50

• Revenge , me?
    http://i61.tinypic.com/wvq054.jpg

Karma is a bitch. She does all of it on her own, without my help.
    Even bitches can be nice, sometimes.

(old Chinese saying)

It isn't magic, supernatural nor complicated.
    Some person hurting you is likely to
    *- hurt others, less nice persons
    *- be imprudent

Common sense says chances are one of those might catch up with him/her sooner or later.

• Here's the Chinese saying:

"If the wise man gets wronged, he doesn't fight, doesn't do anything back but he goes to the riverside, sits down and looks at the streaming water. Before long he will see the corpse of his enemy floating by. Then he can go home with peace in his mind. "

(it was effed up by tags in it)

• I'm not revengeful but I have an excellent memory.

• Of course! "Keep your friends close, enemies closer".
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...26ff6123f7.jpg
    They never see me coming. I AM THE STRIKE BACK BY KARMA!

• Nope not at all.

I guess I believe in the KARMA thing... I don't go out for revenge... I think it just happens to people who have wronged you all on their own.

When my ex cheated on me, I think she expected me to be extremely pissed off... she may have been even attempting to get a rise out of me by telling me... I simply said... well I guess you made the decision for us, and asked her to pack up her shit and leave! I went for ice cream lol.

She came back a few months down the road and was wondering why I never fought for her... I just said I only fight for things worth fighting for!

I now have the house and our only child who means the world to me, of whom which I never told of her mother's unfaithfulness or blemished my ex in anyway. I never plan to either. Not sure why people drag their children into it!

• Nah unfortunately I don't have a violent bone in my body.. I can't even hurt those who have wronged me. Why would I want to hurt others the way they hurt me? I know how shitty that feels. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

• Basically, yes, I am full of furious anger and the desire of great vengeance. The thing is, I am too tired and unable to do so, that I let it just forget and move on with my life (because things have changed). I have way much better things to do than to plan on how to get myself justice.

I deal with opposing things. Troll? Block. Trouble with people? Get out of my way & goodbye. I solve things with 100% seriousness and productivity.

I am constantly supressing these elements of disharmony and chaos unless someone makes me mad, I might strike so hard, that both of us will regret our actions.

• This issue is known as "Amnesia"
      A person cannot deal with problems so the mind decides to forget it, along with other memories...

• I'm much more vengeful toward concepts and organizations than individual people. Most of the time, with individuals, I don't even realize I've been wronged in some way, or I forget about it. If someone screws me out of money or something, I will regard it as a lesson that that person is not to be trusted or relied upon. But with organizations... oooooh yeah I can be vengeful.

• Back in my youth I was a mid evil MF. I have mellowed out a lot since those crazy days

• Oooh yes, I don't care who you are, where you are or how long it takes, I WILL get even.

• In my heart of hearts, I see that I tend to be vengeful when I'm really angry. So I try to keep that beast away if I can. It's like Raylan in Justified. I can hide it pretty well, but I might be one of the angriest people you've met.

• Depends on the situation for me. I don't aim at relatively innocent people like their family or friends, but I will sum to get my revenge solely on the person if it is that bad enough. Such as if someone hurts someone I care for, they will pay dearly. If they bump into me and laugh... eh. I'll be on edge but to push me overboard they would have to say or do something extra.

• No but I do believe in discipline and you need to be set straight

• i'm too busy to think about revenging someone

• Hatred breeds nothing but hatred.
    Let time unfold the inner peace of one's mind.

For hatred with no attention may either lead to loneliness or feelings of remorse.

Simplified answer: Voted B.
    Revenge is stupid, all it does it bring forth, war.
    I rather pass an extra hot blunt and smoke with _______ ( insert name of any other country there )

xoxo.

• No, i don't get revenge i just make a remark that karma will get them got see it that way

• Are you asking if I'm a revengeful person?

• Yeah. If someone did something to you, get your revenge. It's only fair. Those trashy concepts like "forgiving" are only useful for bad people just because they can get away with what they did to you.

• Vengeful* flr

• No. I trust God to take care of it and continue with my life and show people Christ's love. There's no point in revenge, especially if the person is sorry. I think forgiveness is much better than revenge, for everyone involved!

• Overall no, but there are some things that require it.

• Yes i am and so is my ex. I cheated on her several times and when she found out she got her revenge you bet. She plays soccer and she gave me the hardest kick to the nuts. I was on the ground for like 6 minutes before i could barely even stand.

• Oh, very. I take revenge for things, but only if it's worth it.

• Depends. I can let a lot slide but if somebody tries to do me over with money, the business I'm id be a fool to not have them taken away in the van and have the guys "talk" to them. People only cross me once.

• I'm a vengeful person. I just can't seem to drop grudges :(. It's the most negative thing about myself I don't like. Wish I could just drop all negative thoughts and live life happily

• depends what you did if your trying to bully me and i already dont like you i will end it quick. but i can't really say i hate anyone in all myyears of living , huh

• I believe in forgiving

• not really... but i wasn´t given the need to take revenge to anybody in years anyway.

• Yes I am, mwahaha

• Only on Mondays

• I don't hold grudges any longer than a day at most.

• Eh, not really, gotta be something really serious.

• More from Guys
    20

What Girls Said 38

• Am I revengeful? ... Yes! Do I have time to sit and plot? ... No. But, will I let karma get to their ass? ... Certainly!

• A
    but only when I experience a lack of faith that God will take care of this, that making crime pay is His job, not mine and He will take care of them in His own time, place & way... even though I may wish immediate whipping to teach them a lesson. I am not supposed to be the Law, I'm supposed to be the lover, who lead others to Him.

• I was until a couple of days or weeks ago. I forgave my enemy and then had a dream where God was speaking to me and I thought - wow! Maybe I am better off not judging and condemning people. I knew it was unproductive but at the time I couldn't help myself. I was too angry.

• Affirmative. Retribution is kind of tasty.

• Not really. I mean, if someone wrongs me, I do tend to get pissed off and I might be bitter about it for a while but I wouldn't seek revenge or anything.

• Not so much "Revengeful" in my heart or to make it my life's mission to get back at someone but to Retaliate in my own way and in my own mind that... my job was completed. xx

• In general no... but if someone crosses me i will cross them back 10 times lol i only give people 2 chances and that's it, touch love lol, but i'm not someone who goes on revenge rampages over anything lol not worth the drama or time.

• nah im not.

• No it's just not worth it. Yeah you might feel better in the moment but it doesn't last long and you usually just end up feeling worse.

• In my personal life im more intersted in doing what is right and vindication , rather than getting even with people who I think have done wromg... Though the two may seem to overlap at times.

ideologically, I'm a proponent of justice. But this is too ambiguous a setting to discuss " justice" specifically.

• Negativity begets negativity.. why would I choose to perpetuate a negative cycle of energy rather than walk away from it?

• Oh yes. Never strike first, always strike the worst.

• I voted yes simply because the beat revenge is to smile, move on and be happy. Easy to say hard to do, my mind wants me to do really bad things back to people but my heart won't allow it.

• Hell to the no... in fact my New Years resolution was to not be too overly nice and forgiving because I let people walk all over me since I hate making people feel shitty even when it causes me to hurt more haha

• ya i plan on assassinating my ex !! no kidding..

• Yep. People need to pay for their actions, things don't go unnoticed.

• Depends on the situation and what happened and who was involved but most of all I can be :)

• yes, coz I can't get angry or shout to other people, so I will take a small revenge just for my satisfaction. to exes usually lolz

• Yep sorry to say I am.

• Yup. I have a short temper. and that also makes me a revengeful person. although I try to stay positive.

• I've definitely matured and realized that getting revenge isn't the greatest thing and maybe moving on is lol

• Definitely. Not gonna lie. You ignore me; I ignore you. You hurt me me; I hurt you back. I like giving people a taste of their own medicine.

• Vengeful? No. I always forgive, never forget.

• Karma is the best revenge, I don't even have to try :)

• Vengeful*. And no, I am not. I don't like hurting people, not at all.

• Not really... I believe in Karma :-)

• Yes :// ahahaha

• No, it's too much work

• I wish 😂 I can never bring myself to it!

• forgiving takes longer time but it's a lot more powerful than revenging. revenge make you regret all the time. You will regret it.

• More from Girls
    8