Are white guys really beginning to not like white girls anymore?

I watched a YouTube video called "Why White guys should like Brown girls" and the comments from the White guys said things like they hate white women and prefer non-white women. Also, all the guys in my college are dating Black, Hispanic and Asian girls.. It's so rare to see white guys dating white girls these days. Me and my friends have wondered this. :/

What's happened?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if you should know here's my input:

Many of us "white guys" tend to date outside of our race due to many factors that either attracts us to other races or repels us from "caucasian girls" for example:

-Many of us always run into the typical daddys girl. And to many we find this the most irritating due to the fact that most of these girls tend to have everything giving to them as well as having their problems solved by other people special their fathers. Their behavior is also intolerable due to the fact that humility and manners are not part of their personalities.

-These girls sometimes also tend to be very manipulative as well as sinister to get what they want when they want it without viewing the consequences of their actions taken.

-The whole selfie thing yeah i think that pretty much sums it up. If we see a girl thats basically taking a selfie every 5 to 30 min in around every single part of the day instead of being more social, active and actually doing something other than using their cellphones you bet we dislike this, a lot.

-it might just be me but i know a lot of guys in the armed forces and outside who find the skinny girls thing unnattractive. Now im not talking about a girl who lifts or stays in shape im talking about those anorexic barbie dolls we have walking aroynd that is not the ideal woman at all.

-Most men are looking for a woman these days not some girly girl who does her nails, and salon here and shoping there. We want a mature girl who can have her fun be adventuruos and be goofy at times but not all the time. --________--

-I dont know if im the only guy who feels this way but most of the "white" girls I've met are way more up in your face rude specially when they travel in their little packs of 3-4. A good example if youve seen Mean Girls, than you should know what im talking about. Its bad enough we have to go through this in high school but college and adult life as well, talk about living nightmares.

What Guys Said 9

• Because the world is getting smaller, there are a lot of interracial relationships. There are still a lot of white couples; it depends on the area.

• Its just in your respective area ms... because where im at, its a little of everything, really.

• nope, that s not happening. some guys go through a phase of liking other genders, but usually end up with something similar to their own

• i didn't mean genders I don't know where that came from, I mean other nationalities

• I personally like women not from my country (USA)... I enjoy smart, energetic women. If all they do is snapchat and say "like" every other word... I'm not interested. Most foreign women are more worldly and interesting. Personal preference I suppose. If you are talking about looks... I think any nationality is beautiful.

• What? This is news to me.

• Is that happening? I didn't know. Im white, i like white girls.

• No offense, but you really should feel silly for asking that question.

• White women love abortion and divorce, that's why a lot of men are put off by them. My white friends don't like them either.

• For me, it's true. I'm a White guy and I prefer Black girls.

I cannot stand White girls as a lot of them in my experiences are obnoxious, dramatic and usually have the "I'm all that" attitude and I would rather catch a terminal illness than ever be with one.

What Girls Said 3

• http://cdn.meme.am/instances/400x/54467637.jpg

I need to go to that college haha

• It just depends on the guy, some prefer to date inside their race some out

• I swear down, every race has this shit. Black guys saying they don't like black girls, white guys saying they don't like white girls, Hispanics saying they don't like Hispanics etc... It's craziness. But lucky there's still a lot of guys out there that just like beautiful women or good women and race isn't a deciding factor in who they date. Thank God. I swear guys are going crazy these days. There's these race ones and then the guys saying all women are fucked up, the guys who say they'll never date again... The list is endless... smh