Why do men do this crap (ranting)?

I had been see this man for 4 months. We split 2 months ago because he said he didn't want a relationship because he was still in love with his ex-gf and he need time to get over it. We didn't speak for a month. I texted him a few weeks ago just to say hello and see how his step mom was doing (she has cancer).

Friday he texted me out of the blue and said that he was buying a condo near me. Out of no where he says "will you come see me? I miss you" I said no because I didn't want to be with him without a relationship.

He had a complete meltdown on me. "Don't contact me!" "I think we can part ways now" "go away for good!" A total temper tantrum. I've NEVER seen him like that. He scared the crap out of my mom (I showed her the texts). Then when he saw that he wasn't intimidating me, he wen't back to "I miss you."

This next day he said that I WAS BEING DRAMATIC!

This man is 33 years old.

Why do men do this crap?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• Guys want know how much woman care about us, some will go as far as this to do it.

• this is a boring rant

What Girls Said 3

• PEOPLE (men and women) do stupid stuff like that because they are immature and manipulative. Congrats on keeping a loser like that out of your life. You can definitely do better.

• they are stupid

• 4 months. You were his booty call.