I need advice! We leave tmw on a mini trip about 4 hours away. How do I ask him about the sleeping arrangements?

The question basically says it all. But our mini trip, well be staying the night somewhere in a hotel or such, how do I ask about the sleeping arrangements without making it awkward. I like this guy, but this will be out 2nd time to met and we've talked for several months. I'm not going to have sex with him, but I don't want to be put in that situation where it could happen. I dont want him to think im not interested, but i dont want to be give it all up so soon either. I want to get to know him a little better. He leaves next week for several months back at work so it makes our time short.

The trip was going to be me alone. It was my idea, he said he'd always wanted to go there so I told him I wouldn't mind his company. (Historic site seeing) I play to pay my half of every thing. I wouldn't let him spend money like that on me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tell the truth. Say you are excited he is coming and looking forward to his company. Given its still very early in the relationship you feel most comfortable sgaring a room with two beds and hope he is supportive of that. If things happen they do but.. at least your werent drawn into it due to sleeping so close to him.

• Thanks so much! That sounds so simple but I've been over thinking this thing so much I can't think straight.

• Thank you for MHO :-)

What Guys Said 4

• I think you can start talking about the trip and then just ask where you're gonna sleep.

• Well that's the thing, it was my idea. And after we talked about going together, I thought maybe a day trip but no, he plans to spend the night. It's all thrown me off.

• Well, that was your chance of asking where without making the situation awkward. I think that there would be no problems if you just asked him where, if you're going to travel with him and spend the night I think it's fair and normal to ask where. Just do it calmly and showing him that you're excited with the trip.

• Tell him sex is off the table before he spends a bunch of money.

• The trip was going to be me alone. It was my idea, he said he'd always wanted to go there so I told him I wouldn't mind his company. (Historic site seeing) I play to pay my half of every thing. I wouldn't let him spend money like that on me.

• Sounds like you're good to go. Just say twin beds if you share a room. That should be clear enough.

• If you're going on a trip together and he's booked the two of you into a hotel he's planning on having sex, I would be. lol. You should tell him you ain't putting out, better tell him sooner rather than later.

• Its better if you dont ask if you do he will think you want to, when you get to the hoter hurry to get a room or get a two bed room and thats all just dont ask really is better

• I figured it be awkward if we waited til we got to the front desk. I want to be close to him and us spend some time alone, but I don't want him to get the wrong idea. I think I'm over thinking this. I'm so nervous, and I don't get nervous. I was going alone on this trip later next month but he said he wanted to see a certain place there and I said that's why I was going.. blah blah and I'd enjoy his company, but we had to move the date up to asap bc he leaves in a week.

• Really wait till the desk before he think you are interested and in the trip be very cheesy and flirty

What Girls Said 1

• Just tell him you're on your period lol.