Would you date a girl who has scars?

I have them. Yes, I used to self harm... and I was talking to a guy who dropped me cold after he found out what I had been through and done to myself.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea considering I have scars as well (yes from self harming) So I couldn't really judge you for it but I would definitely try not to pay much attention to them tho

What Guys Said 6

• Sometimes I wonder if it's girls who are particularly attracted to said people or if it's just that said people are everywhere.

I personally would. It's behind her now and I am willing to start a new chapter with someone.

• What do you mean by "said people"?

• Vermin? Haha anyways, sadly they are everywhere and I have been described as "dark, and creepy" I personally want all of this behind me. But it seems like when someone finds out, they always have to bring it up... all the time.

• People just have to keep on digging up the dead to see it for themselves and when they do they get creeped out and runaway eh?

• I would, the past is the past. If you don't self harm anymore I don't see any problems.

• My girlfriend has actually been through several stages of depression. She used to cut herself as well. I really admire her and I view the scars as times in her past when she was going through hell. I don't mind them, and I try my best to make her happy by preventing her from harming herself even more.

• I have bipolar depression, so it's never a real rhyme or reason and I used to cut everysingle day. It sucks

• Yes, I would date her. If she wanted to tell me about them, I'd let her, but I wouldn't pry.

• If she will stop hurt herself I would date her but if she's into that thing no I won't date her

• Yes! I love kissing a girl's scars!

• That's creepy.

• No, I didn't assume anything. I'm just explaining why I think people find your opinion creepy.

• Actually not in a fetichizing way, I used the wrong word, but still it sounds like you're romantizicing self harm.

What Girls Said 0