Why does my boyfriend do this?

So me and my boyfriend will be texting. Most of the time when we text he flirts a lot and everything is fine. But yesterday when I texted him he took 3 hours to respond. When I asked him what he did that day he said he just stayed home so he obviously wasn't busy. We talked for like 20 minutes and he stopped replying mid conversation. It was only 7pm so he obviously didn't fall asleep. We haven't talked since then. It's making me mad and I don't know why he was acting like that. Maybe I'm overthinking it? I don't know what to think/do

Most Helpful Guy

• I think its normal i mean unless he always has his phone on him, when im at home my phone is like in my bedroom and im like Everywhere in the house. It could been going on and on with the texts and then I go grab some lunch and youu dont hear from me for a couple hours lol.

• It just bothers me how he ignored me yesterday and didn't even make an effort to talk to me at all today

• Ok you're right he's usually not like this maybe he just wasn't in the mood to talk last night

• If it keeps happening though you should ask about it

What Guys Said 2

• You're probably overthinking.

• But then he didn't even make an effort to talk to me today after that

• Oh, than that is strange. Can't you meet him personally?

• Maybe he is being selfish and inconsiderate.

What Girls Said 1

• maybe he got busy? ?