Why does my boyfriend tell other girls online that there beautiful and gorgeous?

- We've been dating for two years.
- He knows it pisses me off.
- He lies about talking to other girls.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ordinarily I wouldn't think it's a problem but if he knows it bothers you, he's intentionally being disrespectful.

How does he respond when you broach the subject?

• And the lying is another animal entirely. If he's lying now, he's not likely to stop later. Think long and hard about whether you want to put up with that over the course of years or even a lifetime.

• I have to agree with you that he wouldn't lie if there was nothing to hide. On the other hand, you really should let the past remain in the past. Being able to forgive is one of the cornerstones of a successful relationship.

That said, he's doing you wrong and he needs to change his ways. Lying and disrespect are not cool at all.

• Didn't see the quotes around "past". I'm assuming he's calling last week the past.

He's a d-bag. Kick him to the curb and find a guy who will show you the respect you deserve.

What Guys Said 2

• You don't seem very pleasant to be around. Also, it's been two damn years, you aren't the center of his universe, take a chill pill.

• Before you judge it helps to know the whole story and I know very well that I'm not the center of his universe but thanks for the update.

• Once that I know off but he lies a lot. I dont expect change i expect understanding. If that makes sense.

• sounds like a douchebag

What Girls Said 1

• how did you know? are you stalking on him or he's saying it in front of you?