Asian Guys nagging about dating?

Im willing to date Asian boys.. but they are so stuck on dating white girls they can't see who wants them. so if I hear an Asian whining. I don't feel bad. what do u think?

Most Helpful Guy

• We can't see who wants us cause our eyes are slanted and too small.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...d083a312c0.jpg

Got rice?

• Well definitely not the girls you seem to be chasing. I feel bad when they get laughed at , especially the ones that try to be with our group.

• I have no idea what you're talking about now.
      definitely not the girls I seem to be chasing? Please elaborate on that.
      Also, why would they get laughed at?
      What do you mean they try to ve with our group?

I'm soo lost.

• I'm lost too ihav2fart I think she's talking about the Asian guys she rejecte or something.

What Guys Said 5

• What race are you? I'm asking because I noticed people from a certain culture seem to always frame issues with a racial slant. Race is not the core of every issue. Most Asian guys I know aren't so sensitive about a girl's race and are certainly not chasing only white girls.

• Most Asians here are pathetically enamored with whites.. its quite sad!

• Are you Asian or Black?

• you got it MrScTi in america it's pretty white centric with everything about x-race vs. the whites in my experience.

• How's it sad? We all have our preferences. I have a preference for white women, but can find women of other races very attractive as well.

Nothing wrong with having preferences.

• Makes sense to me. Those specific men are very shallow. Personally I like brown women like Middle eastern and Indian women. I think they're equally attractive to european I mean they're actually all genetically related. Anyway what I mean is I try not to be that shallow.

• Are you Asian?

• You completely changed the topic. Now you are the one conjouring up some black and white race thing. Disregarding the content on the subject at hand. Would it help you if you knew I wasn't black or Asian?

• well anyway whatever guy you end up with I hope he treats you nicely!

• That's racist

• kind of funny that they want to date white girls when they're seen as the least appealing guys by white girls.

• They actually do... it funny and sad at the same time!

What Girls Said 3

• Haha wow! What an awful question to post. I think you sound a bit racist.

• How is this awful... if anything I'm being sympathetic to the situation. I just think setting your sets high or low is a bad thing. Why spend energy on something that's obviously not going to happen.. rather focus on what is likely!!

• The truth finally reveals itself when faced with a white girl, they cannot handle white people.

• be attractive